Friday, September 18, 2009

Hopelessly Waiting

Hopelessly waiting and watching your every move
What would it be like to have
all the eyes on you
Tell me I'm beautiful why do I care if you say
You'rebeautiful, so beautiful
If you look deeper you might find there's somethingthat shines
I just want someone to read between the lines
They're all watching somebody else
won't you look at me
I'm not so bad, I'm not that bad
Once in a while I see through your eyes
And its not your style to leave me
Shamelessly hoping to be more than a girl in the crowd
Someone to notice me twice when they looked around
It seems everywhere that I look all the eyes turn away
Do you see me, can you see me
Once in a while I see through your eyes
And its not your style to leave me
Once in a while you're more than
you're seeming to be
But I go on living and waiting and dreaming that...
It would be great to know somebody cared about me
Thought I was more than justsomeone you pass on the street
Am I just nothing that you find remotely profound
What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you
What's wrong with me,what's wrong with you...
Hopelessly waiting and watching your everymove...
Why can't I see what is wrong
You must hate me that's too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment